- Santiago Ascacibar has signed from second tier side VfB Stuttgart and may slot into midfield.
- Marvin Plattenhardt has a heavy cold and is doubtful but Marko Grujic is available after suspension.
- Former USMNT boss Jürgen Klinsmann is currently tackling queries over his licence to coach in Germany.
- Norway international Rune Jarstein has kept three clean sheets in a row after returning from a two-game ban having replaced former Bayern number one Thomas Kraft in goal.
- Davie Selkie is likely to continue up front with Dodi Lukébakio in support.
- Australian international Mathew Leckie is fit following a knee injury, but still has work to do to make the starting line-up.
- Caretaker Hansi Flick will lead the side until the summer after taking over from sacked Niko Kovac.
- Serge Gnabry is unlikely to be risked from the start with bigger games ahead, while Robert Lewandowski is expected in the starting eleven after a hernia op.
- Kingsley Coman has the flu which will delay his recovery from a knee injury for at least another week.
- Thiago is available after suspension but Joshua Kimmich is on the naughty step after picking up his fifth yellow in the final game before the winter pause.
- Leon Goretzka and Corentin Tolisso have both recovered from muscle injuries, but Javi Martínez is unavailable with a similar ailment.
- Teenage striker Jann-Fiete Arp has recovered from an arm injury.
- Niklas Süle suffered an ACL tear in the autumn and has probably played his last club game of the season
- Hertha Berlin haven’t lost by more than a goal in any of their last five Bundesliga games.
- Bayern Munich have won just one of their last seven Bundesliga away games by more than one goal.
- Hertha Berlin have lost just one of their last seven Bundesliga home games by more than one goal.
- Hertha Berlin have conceded under 2.5 goals in each of their last five Bundesliga games.
- Bayern Win
- Over 2.5